Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~Rosey~




It was such a beautiful day. I was outside as much as possible. I decided I needed roses in the house. I have this pretty green glass pitcher. So I filled it full of different colors. They make the house smell Divine! And of course you have to have a chicken. lol Here is a close up of the roses. Notice Mom's stained glass butterfly in the window.



Then I continued on to my bathroom. I had a old hobnail glass cream pitcher I put some old fashioned roses in.

I just love this time of year when everything is blooming. So does my nose. Yep I have a picture of my daughter and grandson's in the bathroom. Why not??


Later that evening I made spaghetti. I'm trying to be more healthy. So I used wheat linguine noodles and Fresh and Easy sauce. Fresh Parmesan sprinkled on top. My salad was yummy too. My son came in and said yuck. Why can't I just make it like normal. But I said someday I won't be around to cook for him. So he should be thankful. He said he was sorry and thanked me. He's a good guy. lol Here is a pic of my Spaghetti!! Aren't the colors pretty! Stop and smell the roses and always with great color!

1 comment:

  1. I love your roses. Mine are almost done in the front yard. I would eat your spaghetti any day. Your a good cook and your salad looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete