Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a difference a Day makes!

Hope everyone had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Mine was great. First off Saturday I resigned from my job. Long story but it's a good thing. Not enough hours and a hostile environment. And with having to call in everyday. I wasn't able to look for something else. So I'm happy to leave.

Had a super day with my daughter. We love going to a restaurant in Redlands, CA. Martha Green's. It is also a bakery. Nothing like their broccoli salad. Except Melanie's sister makes a better one. The whole place is decorated with chickens. Chicken everything. So of course I love it and feel right a home. They even bring you a chicken shaped cookie with the bill!!



As you can see Buddy laid low with Brandon. Brandon is playing Call of Duty. Better not touch that remote Buddy!!
Garden update!!
Check out my Bell Pepper. It's only the size of a quarter. But Woo Hoo I grew something!!!



All in all it's been a good week. I've gotten lots of things done around the house. Things are actually dusted and clean!! Now what Buddy??

1 comment:

  1. It looked like Buddy was eating a new type of chocolate bar. LOL He is so cute. The last pic is really good.

    ReplyDelete