Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer is Here!


Wow has it been hot! Ever notice the older you get, the less you can take the heat! I got all dressed up and went out job searching yesterday. By the time I got home I was a sweat ball! Ugh! So I put on some shorts and took Buddy out on the patio in the early evening. He loves the cool concrete patio. All the ants are out also. Looking for water. I wish they would go visit someplace else! At least I haven't had them in the house yet! lol




Today I am fixing a few things around the house. It's always something. But I'm going to enjoy this time off and get something done! My flag pole had pulled out of it place. I had to put bigger screws in. One thing done. Then I siliconed one of the corners in my shower. Still should seal all the tile again. Two things done. Time for lunch. I BBQ'd hot dogs the other day. So I'm a big leftover fan. Here they are.



Think I'll eat and spend sometime looking online for a job. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Susan don't say that word....summer.... I think it is still spring for a few more weeks. Why is it that summer was so much more fun as a kid. We would swim all summer and play outside till it got dark.
    Remember playing crack the whip with the neighbor kids? I was always on the end.
    Your hot dogs look tasty. I have been praying everyday for you and Roland to find a job. Hang in there. Hugs

    ReplyDelete