Monday, June 14, 2010

Pink Pink Pink! I'm in the Pink!


Well we are having another hot one. Might have to start walking a bit earlier. UGH! Anyways, I have lost 3 lbs. I think the heat takes away the appetite.
I was watering my poor hot garden and plants this morning. I ate my first strawberry!!! Couldn't wait. lol Then I was watering my hydrangea. It's such a pretty shade of pink. And the bush has gotten big this year. It's about 3 years old and was tiny. I have never had any luck with them before. So I'm overly excited. So bear with me......
I picked this bouquet for my dinning room table. I have asparagus fern growing up in my planters. So I added some for filler. It's so pretty. They are one of my favorite flowers. Just wish they had some smell!!
Today is also my Mom's birthday. She would have been 78 years old. But she passed away in 2006. She once painted a painting of Hydrangea's. I wonder where that painting is now?? Oh well, they remind me of Mom. Love ya!! And always with great color!

1 comment:

  1. I love your flowers. I can't believe that you picked them but they sure are pretty in the house. I remember mom's painting. It was really good. Where oh where is it?
    I love your house and your decorations. Hugs on Mom's birthday. Go eat some cake!!

    ReplyDelete