Monday, March 5, 2012

Headboard or Art?


I've been going back an forth in my mind.....Do I want a headboard on my bed or a cool piece of art. When ever I'm looking at pictures or out shopping, I try and find ideas. Hum? Couldn't seem to find a painting with the right colors. In fact I was almost thinking of painting something myself. (Oh dear that's a scary thought). Then I was shopping at my favorite store Ross (of course). And there she was!!!! I still had questions in my mind. So I wandered over to Kohls. There she was again!!! At twice the price!!!! Of course I still wasn't sure.

I went home to think about it. And think, and think. Ok, after work I new I needed her. I went to my more local Ross and YEAH she was still there. I like the crystal's on this piece. They will go with my "S" that I just crafted. Since I'm going for a more girly look, it will fit right in. The mirror in the middle is bevealed also. I love it!! In case your not sure......The white is the cardboard box it is in.

Now which color should I paint the walls?? Tan or light grey blue?? Which do you think would look good behind my new art?

Of course Buddy had to have a look at himself in the mirror!!


And always with great color!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! It's hard to tell how big it is from the photos.

    I can't wait to see how you do your room. It will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete