Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy October and Fall Season!

I love Fall!!! The cool weather can't come too soon. No more frizzy hair! I love all the wonderful sents of fall also. Cinnamon and spice, Pumpkin, and Apple. I got out all my Halloween and Fall goodies and did some decorating! Everthing turned out cozy and warm. What do you think?
This is my kitchen bar. I love the green leaves placemats. My turkey plate was a Walmart find.
I like lots of leaves and pumpkins. Nothing too scary. Then it can carry over into Thanksgiving time.
Here is the living room. Got out the bright green spider blanket and pillow. They will go right after Halloween.
I like to drape the leaf garland over my intertainment center. I have tweaked things a bit more and added some cool lanterns that I picked up. All flowers and leaves are silk.
Enjoy the season and always with great color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment