Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beautiful Pictures

Good News! I have gotten my diabetes down into the normal range. It has taken me almost a year. I've lost 20 lbs and have totally changed the way I eat. It hasn't been much fun. But I'm finding great new things that I can eat all the time!! Today was so nice out. I decided to do a little trimming on the ground cover that has covered my front bench. Here is a before picture. Then I tried to get Buddy to sit on it so I could take a after picture. Ha! That was a joke. A little to close to the street for him. I tried once more! He wouldn't look at me. Oh poo! The bench does look better a little trimmed back. And I added a chicken pillow (chicken of course). lol It was a relaxing day. Yesterday I went to a memorial for one of my sweet friends son. It was very touching and I my heart just breaks for her. Knowing what it feels like to only have one son. But I can't imagine the pain she feels. She has lots of support and 3 wonderful daughters. Mona we all love you!! She's the one in the middle. Always with a great smile and a kind word. I'm blessed to have her as a friend. So hopefully beautiful pictures are coming out of this darknesss. Hugs to all and always with great color!

No comments:

Post a Comment