Thursday, September 9, 2010

Done!


I finished the blanket and made a small cap for the baby also. Melanie took it to her sister. Shortly afterwards my son got a text and picture. Well baby Vincent's brother Augustine had stole the cap and was wearing it. He's almost two!! Oh well at least they are enjoying it. And with the cool weather we are having they should be able to use the blanket also.
I need another project now!!
It's been cool so Buddy has been curling up and trying to keep warm. A big no no is laying on my son's Brandon's bed. Well look what I found. I told him I was going to take a blackmail picture. He kind of sneered at me. lol He does look cozy!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! That is the prettiest green color but I guess I should say it is a handsome color since the baby is a boy.
    I think Buddy looks like he belongs on Brandon's bed. What a pretty bed. I should have you dress up my bed. You are the best Design Diva I know!

    ReplyDelete